Insightrix Research Inc.’s ’Rider Tracker, a poll that asks a random selection of fans on the SaskWatch Research™ online panel their opinions of the ’Riders’ performance and predictions for the rest of the season, is now in its 15th week of 2014. Every week, 200 fans from across the province complete a survey shortly after each game is played. Watch for updates and post your thoughts and comments based on what fans are saying!
Upcoming Game Prediction & Score
The Green and White captured the win last weekend in an exciting overtime nail-bitter, ending with a blocked field goal attempt to secure the Roughrider W. Now 9-3, the ’Riders are alone in the second spot in the West as they prepare to square-off with the Eskimos. The latest victory has fans very hopeful that the ’Riders will win their next match-up against Edmonton, with the index on the positive side at +62. Fans are predicting that the average final scores for the next game will be 27 for Saskatchewan and 23 for Edmonton.
Team Performance and Grey Cup Confidence
We are happy to present the remaining stats in an infographic! Please click on the image below to expand.
Here is a quick summary of week 13 stats:
- Team Performance Index: Jumped 34 points to +35 (Fans are more positive about the Green and White’s performance)
- Grey Cup Confidence Index: Rose 33 points to +25 (Fans are more confident than last week that the ’Riders can retain the Cup)
- Highest-Rated Position Index: Coaching Staff (+41%)
- Lowest-Rated Position Index: Special Teams (+24%)
- Fan Pick for Player of the Week: Weston Dressler (125 rec. yards, 2 TDs)