Insightrix Research Inc.’s ’Rider Tracker, a poll that asks a random selection of fans on the SaskWatch Research™ online panel their opinions of the ’Riders’ performance and predictions for the rest of the season, is now in its 18th week of 2014. Every week, 200 fans from across the province complete a survey shortly after each game is played. Watch for updates and post your thoughts and comments based on what fans are saying!
Upcoming Game Prediction & Score
The Green and White showed some life early in the game but it was not enough to withstand the Alouettes’ surging offence. With a tough schedule to close out the regular season, fans believe that the ’Riders will lose their next match-up against the Eskimos, with the index on the negative side at -24. Fans are predicting that the Eskimos will beat the ’Riders with an average final score estimate of 26 for Edmonton and 19 for Saskatchewan.
Team Performance and Grey Cup Confidence
The overall team performance and Grey Cup Confidence indices have been trending downwards as of late. Please click on the image below to expand.
We are happy to present the remaining stats in an infographic! Please click on the image below to expand.
Here is a quick summary of week 16 stats:
- Team Performance Index: Declined 33 points to -27 (Fans are more negative about the Green and White’s latest performance)
- Grey Cup Confidence Index: Slipped 5 points to -51 (Fans are less confident than last week that the ’Riders can retain the Cup)
- Highest-Rated Position Index: Defensive line (+1%)
- Lowest-Rated Position Index: Quarterback (-33%)
- Fan Pick for Player of the Week: Anthony Allen (105 rushing yards)