Insightrix Research Inc.’s ’Rider Tracker, a poll that asks a random selection of fans on the SaskWatch Research™ online panel their opinions of the ’Riders’ performance and predictions for the rest of the season, is now in its tenth week of 2014. Every week, 200 fans from across the province complete a survey shortly after each game is played. Watch for updates and post your thoughts and comments based on what fans are saying!
Upcoming Game Prediction & Score
The Green and White have now won four straight games and are on the hunt for top-spot in the West division. Feeling continued momentum from the streak of W’s, fans are very hopeful that the ’Riders will win their next game against the Lions, with the index on the positive side at +52. Fans are predicting that the average final scores for the week nine match will be 25 for Saskatchewan and 21 for B.C.
Team Performance and Grey Cup Confidence
We are happy to present the remaining stats in an infographic! Please click on the image below to expand.
Here is a quick summary of the week eight stats:
- Team Performance Index: Slipped 34 points to +18 (Fans are less positive about the Green and White’s performance against Montreal last week)
- Grey Cup Confidence Index: Fell 16 points to +11 (Fans are more neutral than last week that the ’Riders can retain the Cup)
- Highest-Rated Position Index: Defensive line (+58%)
- Lowest-Rated Position Index: Special Teams (+4%)
- Fan Pick for Player of the Week: John Chick (4 tackles, 3 sacks)