Insightrix Research Inc.’s ’Rider Tracker, a poll that asks a random selection of fans on the SaskWatch Research™ online panel their opinions of the ’Riders’ performance and predictions for the rest of the season, is now in its 14th week of 2014. Every week, 200 fans from across the province complete a survey shortly after each game is played. Watch for updates and post your thoughts and comments based on what fans are saying!
Upcoming Game Prediction & Score
The Green and White’s win streak has ended after suffering a disappointing loss to the Ti-Cats over the weekend. Now 8-3, the ’Riders are tied for second with the Eskimos in the heated West division. Despite a tough loss, fans remain relatively hopeful that the ’Riders will win their next match-up against the Redblacks, with the index on the positive side at +39. Fans are predicting that the average final scores for the next game will be 25 for Saskatchewan and 18 for Ottawa.
Team Performance and Grey Cup Confidence
Please click on the image below to expand the trended overall team performance index and the Grey Cup confidence index. Both the overall team performance index and Grey Cup confidence have plummeted after the loss against Hamilton.
We are happy to present the remaining stats in an infographic! Please click on the image below to expand.
Here is a quick summary of week 12 stats:
- Team Performance Index: Slipped 62 points to +1 (Fans are more neutral about the Green and White’s performance)
- Grey Cup Confidence Index: Dropped 59 points to -8 (Fans are less confident than last week that the ’Riders can retain the Cup)
- Highest-Rated Position Index: Coaching Staff (+20%)
- Lowest-Rated Position Index: Quarterback (-8%)
- Fan Pick for Player of the Week: Ricky Foley (5 tackles, 1 sack)