Insightrix Research Inc.’s ’Rider Tracker, which is in its sixth week for 2014, is a poll that asks a random selection of fans on the SaskWatch Research™ online panel their opinions of the ’Riders’ performance and predictions for the rest of the season. Every week, 200 fans from across the province complete a survey shortly after each game is played. Watch for updates and post your thoughts and comments based on what fans are saying!
Upcoming Game Prediction & Score
The Green and White have had a week off to regroup and prepare for their rematch against the Argos. Since the ’Riders have a chance to relax during the bye week, fans are hopeful that the ’Riders will win their next game, with the index on the positive side at +35. Fans are predicting that the ’Riders will defeat the Argos by a narrow margin, with average final scores coming in at 26 for Saskatchewan and 21 for Toronto.
Team Performance & Grey Cup Confidence
When asked what fans believe is causing the Green and White’s early season slump, the majority of fans (60%) indicate that “there are a lot of new players and they need more time to work together.”
Like last week, we are happy to present the remaining stats in an infographic. Please click on the image below to expand.
Here is a quick summary of the stats:
- Team Performance Index: Dropped 16 points to -28 (Fans are relatively negative about the Green and White’s performance)
- Grey Cup Confidence Index: Remains at -29 (Fans remain negative that the ’Riders can retain the Cup)
- Highest-Rated Position Index: Special Teams (+7%)
- Lowest-Rated Position Index: Running Game (-17%)
- Fan Pick for Player of the Week (last game): John Chick (3 tackles, 1 sack)