Insightrix Research Inc.’s ’Rider Tracker, a poll that asks a random selection of fans on the SaskWatch Research™ online panel their opinions of the ’Riders’ performance and predictions for the rest of the season, is now in its 20th week of 2014. Every week, 200 fans from across the province complete a survey shortly after each game is played. Watch for updates and post your thoughts and comments based on what fans are saying!
Upcoming Game Prediction & Score
The Green and White fought hard in a fourth-quarter rally last game but it was not enough to overcome the dominating, first place Stampeders. With only one game left against Edmonton, fans believe the ’Riders will lose their last regular season match-up against the Eskimos, with the index on the negative side at -5. Fans are predicting that the Eskimos will beat the ’Riders by a narrow margin, with average final score estimates of 25 for Edmonton and 23 for Saskatchewan.
Team Performance and Grey Cup Confidence
We are happy to present the remaining stats in an infographic! Please click on the image below to expand.
Here is a quick summary of week 18 stats:
- Team Performance Index: Jumped 3 points to -3 (Fans are relatively neutral about the Green and White’s latest performance)
- Grey Cup Confidence Index: Increased 11 points to -52 (Fans are less confident that the ’Riders can retain the Cup)
- Highest-Rated Position Index: Defensive Line (+15%)
- Lowest-Rated Position Index: Running game (0%)
- Fan Pick for Player of the Week: Kerry Joseph (322 yards, 2 TDs, 3 INTs)